Vietnamese fried spring roll s among the world’s 100 most popular appetizers. (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – Vietnamese fried spring roll (known as "nem ran" in the north and "cha gio" in the south in Vietnam) is on the list of 100 most popular appetizer s in the world compiled by international food magazine Taste Atlas. Cha gio is an appetizer that can be found almost anywhere from small gatherings to big parties in Vietnam. It is made with rice paper and filled with minced pork, cooked prawns, bean sprouts or shredded jicama, wood ear mushrooms and vegetables. The rolls are fried until golden and crispy, and then served together with lettuce and herbs, with a dipping sauce made of fish sauce, lemon and sugar. “The rolls are quickly fried, which results in a treat with an appetizing golden color, a crisp and light outer layer, and a delectable filling," according to the magazine. It also recommended some restaurants in Ho Chi Minh City to try the dish such as Ngon Restaurant and 94 Restaurant in District 1 and Hum Vegetarian, Lounge & Restaurant in District 3. Chinese dumplings, known as jiaozi, were named the most popular appetizer in the world, followed by… Read full this story
- Rib rolls are the tacky appetizer South Florida will defend to the death
- Party on: Spring rolls are stars of Wang's World
- Surprise Pho Cooks Classic Vietnamese Dishes From Old Family Recipes
- Everything you need to know about Asian egg rolls
- Now Open: CreAsian Bar and Grill Brings Vietnamese Fusion and Beer Pong to Tempe
- Deliveroo, Foodpanda and McDonald's all ready with delivery promos for World Cup
- What should I egg roll next?
- Even With Mo Salah in the World Cup, Egypt Can’t Seem to Catch a Break
- The Spot House Combines Vietnamese and American Favorites in Florissant
- A former Disney Imagineer’s guide to the Walt Disney World Resort
Vietnamese fried spring rolls among world's 100 most popular appetizers have 310 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at May 24, 2023. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.