Affiliate Disclosure If you buy through our links, we may get a commission. Read our ethics policy . Donnie Yen Ji-dan stars in the ad Following its recent “The Waiting Room” ad promoting privacy over health data , Apple has released a further “Privacy on iPhone” video — but only in China. While that health ad is worldwide and on YouTube, the new one can currently solely be seen via Apple’s official Chinese website . The 63-second long film is also set in China, and is wordless apart from a Chinese-language song which is going to be in your head for the rest of the day. In machine translation, Apple’s headline for the video reads “Keep your personal information safe, which is very iPhone.” It features a series of incidents where ominous men in suits take notes of ordinary people’s iPhone usage — or try to. Before they can get very far, martial arts star Donnie Yen Ji-dan steps in to stop them. Wearing a suite that is all black apart from a white Apple logo, he basically kicks butt. The civilians remain entirely unaware of either their privacy invasion, or Apple’s prevention of it, and, seriously, you’d watch the… Read full this story
- 'So sad!' Steph McGovern bids farewell to Packed Lunch co-star as they share 'last day'
- Apple VR, iPhone 14, and iMessage controversy - An exclusive interview with Rene Ritchie
- Apple's 2021 in review with Jason Aten on the AppleInsider podcast
- Star Trek Lower Deck's Mike McMahan Breaks Down Season 2's Epic Finale
- Editorial: The new Services - How will Apple Arcade's exclusivity, privacy affect Android & Google Play?
- Why Jackie Chan's The Foreigner, a UK-China co-production, was that rare project offering best of both worlds
- Revealed: UK Gov’t Plans Publicity Blitz to Undermine Privacy of Your Chats
- Apple Releases iOS 12 With Faster Performance, Memoji, Siri Shortcuts, Screen Time, Revamped Maps App, ARKit 2.0, and More
- Apple Policy on Bugs May Explain Why Hackers Would Help F.B.I.
- An Indian’s tale of Xian’s lockdown makes headlines in China
Apple's action-packed new ad starring Donnie Yen is aimed at privacy in China have 335 words, post on appleinsider.com at May 26, 2023. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.