Synopsis The Nifty Auto index was trading 0.74 per cent down at 12363.9. NEW DELHI: The Nifty Auto index traded negative around 11:21AM(IST)on Tuesday in a weak market. Sona BLW Precision Forgings(up 5.44 per cent), TIINDIA(up 1.41 per cent) and Bosch(up 0.47 per cent) were among the top gainers. Bharat Forge(down 1.63 per cent), Mahindra & Mahindra(down 1.62 per cent), Eicher Motors(down 1.53 per cent), Tata Motors(down 1.4 per cent) and Samvardhana Motherson International(down 1.32 per cent) were the top losers on the index. The Nifty Auto index was down 0.74 per cent at 12363.9 at the time of writing this report. Benchmark NSE Nifty50 index was down 111.5 points at 17042.8, while the BSE Sensex was down 358.82 points at 57879.03. Among the 50 stocks in the Nifty index, 17 were trading in the green, while 33 were in the red. Shares of YES Bank , PNB, Vodafone Idea , Zomato Ltd. and Tata Steel were among the most traded shares on the NSE. Shares of Binani Ind , Vera Synthetic , Tapi Fruit Processing Ltd., Soma Textiles and AB Infrabuild hit their fresh 52-week highs in today’s trade, while Suvidhaa Infoserve Ltd., Ishan International Ltd., Allied Digital, North… Read full this story
- Taking Stock: Bulls push Nifty higher for 6th day; small & midcaps under pressure
- The stock market is this close to setting another record -- the shortest bear market in history
- Heads up! Nifty portraying bearish outlook, may retest 10,500 in August series
- Taking Stock: Mild recovery on Street! Sensex closes a shade below 32K; what should investors do?
- Taking Stock: Weak global cues cap upside, investors book profit in pharma stocks
- Taking Stock: Profit booking at higher levels, crucial support placed at 8,800
- Taking Stock: D-St gives stimulus packages a thumbs down; Sensex cracks 1,000 points
- Taking Stock: Sensex gives up 32,000 amid weak global cues, stimulus package
- Indian shares track broader Asia higher on U.S. stimulus hopes; auto, IT stocks gain
- Indian shares rise on virus vaccine hopes; auto, energy stocks gain
Stock market update: Nifty Auto index falls 0.74% in a weak market have 315 words, post on economictimes.indiatimes.com at March 14, 2023. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.