Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/mothershipsg Some people in Singapore sell their HDB flat to upgrade to a bigger home and achieve social mobility. Others sell their public housing apartment to downgrade and live off their mini windfall. But for one 45-year-old woman in Bedok, she sold her HDB flat because her neighbour’s parrot was too noisy. This bizarre reason for offloading a piece of property in Singapore was reported by Shin Min Daily News . Noisy parrot to blame According to the Chinese media, the resident at Block 620 Bedok Reservoir Road, whose surname is Wu, has had it with her neighbour’s parrot, which apparently made noise in the middle of the night and early in the morning. Wu said: “I’ve lived here for 13 years and have always been comfortable until a year ago, when the tranquility was broken.” She claimed that the parrot was kept in a cage, which was placed along the corridor after her new neighbour moved in. She added that from 7pm onwards, the family that owns the parrot would begin to whistle, and the parrot would screech in response. Wu continued: “The situation would last till 10pm, and it didn’t… Read full this story
- Avoid grey bed sheets to stay cool at night during heatwave - best colour and fabric
- My neighbour’s dog barks all night – they say there’s nothing they can do as it’s old but I got the best revenge
- 'They were hostile' Neighbour row over noisy windchimes as fed up residents poised to act
- Mum fumes as 'miserable' neighbour furiously brands noisy hot tub an 'absolute joke'
- My neighbours from hell ring doorbell in the middle of the night and wake my toddler up every time
- Mum 'distressed and frustrated' as neighbours refuse to move noisy wind chimes
- Woman gets 'petty' revenge on neighbours by playing 'Who Let the Dogs Out' for six hours
- Leiland-James Corkill: The baby murdered by the woman trying to adopt him
- Whitmore, 1969
- Mama’s Haven: A Short Story
Woman sells Bedok flat as neighbour's parrot too noisy day & night affecting her sleep have 335 words, post on mothership.sg at November 5, 2022. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.