Macron says that the EU is 'stronger' following Brexit SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info New Prime Minister Liz Truss has been informed by the EU that she must abide by the Brexit trade deal. European Commission President Ursula Von der Leyen is expected to speak to Ms Truss later this week. Congratulating Ms Truss on her Tory leadership election win, the President of the European Commission added: "I look forward to a constructive relationship, in full respect of our agreements." Ms Truss has taken a tough stance on Brussels during the race for the leadership, vowing to press on with efforts to change the Northern Ireland Protocol. Related articles Sunak’s rallying call for Tories to ‘unite’ behind Truss after miss… Liz Truss makes triple DELIVER promise for UK But the EU has launched legal action against the UK for not abiding by the terms of the agreement. If Ms Truss presses on and overrides the Brexit deal, a trade war between Britain… Read full this story
- Britons THANKED for Brexit vote as EU exit hailed as 'VICTORY' by THIS member state
- How Trump’s Trade War Is Being Fought Around the World
- General Election news: How Tory south seats could be LOST in a bid to win northern votes
- Britain had become a laughing stock - I HAD to leave my beloved Tory Party says Widdecombe
- Brexiteer furiously warns EU's mega fishing quotas risk decimating British waters
- Firms 'banging heads against wall' over post-Brexit trade
- Theresa May hands Tory Brexiteer John Hayes a knighthood - weeks before crucial vote
- 'We still don't have Brexit!' Boris and Rishi savaged as UK still 'joined at hip with EU'
- Brexit Britain to unlock £20bn trade after slashing nearly 200 barriers over 70 countries
- ‘Now Britain CANNOT trade with half the world’ Juncker lays into the UK over Brexit vote
Brexit trade war would see EU target Tory Party seats: 'Maximum damage!' have 341 words, post on www.express.co.uk at September 6, 2022. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.