UK ‘hasn’t properly Brexited yet’ says Ben Habib SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info The extent of Britain's post-Brexit success has been revealed by research from Facts4EU, which has found the UK has secured £240billion worth of trade per year since leaving the bloc. The UK has 71 non-EU trade agreements in place, along with the 27 EU member states. Trending The UK has trade deals with a variety of different countries across the globe, including, Australia, Canada, Egypt, Israel, New Zealand, Singapore and Turkey. African and Asian nations have been targeted post Brexit, with deals between the UK and Botswana, Ghana, Lebanon, Israel, Madagascar and Morocco among the countries contributing. According to the research, the 71 non-EU nations make up £240billion of the UK's trade per year – or 63.2 percent of Britain's total trade. In 2021, the year the transition period ended, trade with non-EU nations grew by 16.5 percent. READ MORE: Brexit LIVE: Truss handed blueprint to solve illegal migration… Read full this story
- 'There is ONLY hard Brexit': EU chief Donald Tusk crushes hopes of Remain camp who want Britain to stay in the single market
- Brexit: What will immigration look like if Britain leaves the EU?
- Cheese could drive a wedge between the UK and Japan in trade talks
- Revealed: Boris Johnson ‘wrote unpublished newspaper column urging Britain to stay in the EU just TWO DAYS before announcing he was pro-Brexit’
- British Finance Minister on Brexit: We Remain Confident of a Deal
- Britain and the EU will be best of friends... but a trade deal in 2020 is impossible says commission president Ursula von der Leyen to Boris Johnson
- Panic or New Reality as Study Finds That Britons Flock to EU After Brexit Vote
- Global Covid-19 cases top 19 million as Europe tightens curbs
- UK says it's confident of Brexit trade deal as EU changing tone
- Britain's economy racing as lockdown lifts, but outlook has not improved: Reuters poll
'Remainer predictions COMPLETELY debunked' as Britain's non-EU trade tops £240bn have 354 words, post on www.express.co.uk at August 24, 2022. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.