– A + A KUALA LUMPUR (Aug 5): MIDF Amanah Investment Bank Bhd said Perodua may outperform its internal total industry volume (TIV) target of 247,800 units this year, in light of higher production. It is understood that Perodua has tried to increase production to around 26,000 units per month in the second half of 2022, verses an average of 21,700 units per month in the first half, in order to shorten its waiting list, the research house said in a note on Friday (Aug 5). "Perodua managed to garner around 24,265 new bookings in July, equivalent to around a month of Perodua TIV, despite the expiry of the sales tax exemption since June 30 this year. "The strong July bookings signal strong sales momentum, which we think is partly driven by the recent launch of the new Alza, and broadly, a pent-up demand amid a gradually improving labour market in line with the macro recovery," MIDF said. Perodua has also secured its supply of chips for the rest of the year to achieve its record annual TIV target of 247,800 units for 2022, a 30% year-on-year rise, the house said. "Perodua is also looking at sharing resources with its… Read full this story
- Target sets upbeat holiday sales tone with raised forecast, shares surge
- Best Buy signals robust holiday shopping demand with upbeat forecast
- Is it Cyber Meltdown Friday? Britain set for its first £1BILLION digital sales day - but bargain hunters CRASH John Lewis website and Tesco, Boots, Debenhams and Argos show the strain
- Barry Callebaut sticks to sales growth target after solid full year
- Vietnam’s GDP seen exceeding 6.8% in 2019
- Gold price today: Yellow metal falls on trade deal hopes; buy for a target of Rs 37,900
- TCL Electronics Records High Sales Volume in the First Three Quarters of 2019 and Several Securities Firms Including CICC Issue Positive Ratings
- Before you jump on the Black Friday sales train ask yourself: do you need this?
- NYC Council targets GrubHub for laws protecting restaurants
- London’s Murder Rate Shot Past NYC Even With Gun Ban — Mayor Now Targeting Knives
MIDF upbeat on Perodua to exceed sales target have 333 words, post on www.theedgemarkets.com at August 6, 2022. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.