Scene from "Oh My Korona" In her first few days of taping for her upcoming TV5 sitcom, "Oh My Korona," Maja Salvador felt like her body could use a little bit of jolting on the set. "I wanted to give my whole body a good shake because I felt so stiff. I thought to myself, 'Eh paano nga ba mag-comedy?" she related in a recent online press conference for the said television show. After almost two decades in the biz, Maja has made a name for herself as one of the finest dramatic actresses of her generation. The past few years, however, saw her trying her hand at more fun and lighthearted projects, like her recent drama-comedy series, "Niña Niño." It was quite the departure from the iconic roles she played in the revenge drama "Wildflower" and the horror drama "The Killer Bride." But with practice and proper guidance from her directors, Maja, slowly but surely, found her groove. "Doing 'Niña Niño' was a challenge after doing heavy soaps, where I did nothing but cry, scream and get angry. But the fact that it was 'dramedy' also helped me with the transition. And we managed to push through it," related… Read full this story
- Joe Queenan's guide to comedy cliches
- 8 British Comedies All Americans Should Watch on Netflix
- 'Comedy Utsavam' registers a Guinness record for its first-of-its-kind event
- The Top 10 Stand-Up Comedy Videos On YouTube
- A Complete Timeline of All Controversies
- Dr. Steve Brule, fake Tim Heidecker, and the comedy of warped masculinity
- 'GLOW' Star Alison Brie on Netflix's Women's Wrestling Comedy: 'There's Nothing Fake About Landing on Your Back'
- How Android Differs Depending on the Hardware Manufacturer
- 25 years of 'Gopi Kishan': Here are a few famous dialogues from Karisma Kapoor, Suniel Shetty, and Shilpa Shirodkar starrer action comedy film
- 2016-17 season of Broadway at the Hobby Center includes "The Curious Incident" and "The King and I"
Comedy ‘a completely different animal’for Maja Salvador have 334 words, post on entertainment.inquirer.net at August 8, 2022. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.