Breastfeeding in public often happens when a mum needs to feed their baby. Most of the time, mothers breastfeed in public places while with their partners or loved ones. You possibly encountered fellow nursing mums feeding their infants in places like restaurants or shopping centres. Some people show support for women who breastfeed in public. They believe that the more breastfeeding is done in public areas, the more normal it will become. Despite this notion, there are still mothers who feel uncomfortable breastfeeding in public places. Surveys show that one out of 10 mums choose not to nurse their baby or toddler at home. Several women take steps to hide it in public as they are embarrassed and uncomfortable doing so. On the other hand, mums who don't mind nursing in public usually face criticism from people around them. They may get called out or shamed for breastfeeding even if they cover up. This happened to a mum on Reddit who wanted to breastfeed her child at a restaurant. A mum was shamed for breastfeeding her child in public A mum of a two-year-old child shared how people shamed her for breastfeeding in public. The incident happened when she was out for lunch with her… Read full this story
- South Africa's 'dark and shameful week' after lifting lockdown: String of women are murdered including one who was eight months pregnant and another whose body was dumped under a tree as domestic violence surges with alcohol back on sale
- Strangers shame me for breastfeeding my toddler in public – I won’t stop, I just tell them to f**k off
- Lucy Mecklenburgh hits back at mum-shaming troll after putting son in sleeping bag
- Sameera Reddy shares inspirational message on World Breastfeeding Day, thanks husband for his support. See pics
- World Breastfeeding Week 2020: Breastfeeding Safely During COVID-19 Pandemic
- 'My baby, my choice!': Lucy Mecklenburgh hits back at mum-shaming troll who told her it was 'too hot' to put son Roman in a sleeping bag
- 'We are feeling much more positive': Millie Mackintosh shares family selfie and says she's been 'really moved' by 'lovely messages' from fans... after revealing daughter Sienna, 3 months, has hip dysplasia
- Joshua Jackson grabs takeaway for family as Jodie Turner-Smith feels 'drained' by sound of couple's baby daughter Janie, three months, crying
- Obese woman who used to gorge on McDonald's meals with extra burgers and couldn't walk 100m sheds more than 76kg after ditching her toxic ex
- Megan Barton Hanson slams an ex for 'slut-shaming' her about 'selling her knickers for £200 and going on dates with lads for a job'
How do you feel about breastfeeding in public? This woman was shamed have 424 words, post on www.asiaone.com at July 9, 2022. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.