Minister of Foreign Affairs Bùi Thanh Sơn and Omani counterpart Sayyid Badr bin Hamad bin Hamood Al Busaidi had talks on Wednesday. — VNA/VNS Photo HÀ NỘI — Minister of Foreign Affairs Bùi Thanh Sơn has had a phone call with his Omani counterpart Sayyid Badr bin Hamad bin Hamood Al Busaidi on Wednesday after Việt Nam and Oman celebrated the 30th anniversary of their diplomatic ties (June 9). Sơn praised the remarkable developments in cooperation between the two countries over the past three decades in politics, diplomacy, economy and trade, saying they have maintained delegation exchanges and mutual support at international forums, and in natural disaster response and the fight against COVID-19. He views economic cooperation as a bright spot in the bilateral ties, with two-way trade hitting US$338.1 million last year, nearly doubling the figure in the previous year. The Việt Nam-Oman Investment (VOI) fund has operated effectively, with an array of projects rolled out in essential fields in Việt Nam like water management, agriculture, health care and renewable energy, the minister continued. For his part, the Omani minister lauded the achievements Việt Nam has recorded in politics, external relations, economy and social affairs, and affirmed that Oman always attaches importance… Read full this story
- Viet Nam hopes for more economic cooperation with UAE
- Sun Symphony Orchestra season-opening gala features world famous pianist
- Healthcare, Bailouts and Becoming an American
- Obama and His Lottery Winner Syndrome
- Property Software That Can Make Your Sale and Purchase Easy
- America's Shame
- The Top Three Destinations For a Luxury Holiday
- Drinking Coffee - A Centuries Old Tradition
- Look How Far the Lord Has Brought Us!
- The Real Estate Sector
Việt Nam forges multi-faceted cooperation with Oman, UAE have 276 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at June 23, 2022. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.