Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/mothershipsg Taliban spokesperson Suhail Shaheen has admitted in an interview with British television personality Piers Morgan that both his daughters go to school. A clip of the heated exchange was posted on Twitter on May 11, in which Morgan asked Shaheen, “Just for the record, you have two daughters, do they go to school?” To which Shaheen replied, “Of course, yes. They are observing hijab, and that means we have not denied for our people.” Morgan also pointed out during Shaheen’s answer that both of his daughters go to school in Doha, Qatar. He subsequently ended the interview with Shaheen by saying, “So your daughters get an education because they do what you tell them. I’m glad we clarified that.” “So YOUR daughters get an education because they do what you tell them.” @piersmorgan | @TalkTV | #piersmorganuncensored pic.twitter.com/qPtNTjQBhB — Piers Morgan Uncensored (@PiersUncensored) May 10, 2022 Previously in March, the Taliban reversed a decision to allow girls to attend secondary schools a few hours after the schools were re-opened. That reversal has remained in force with the European Union criticising the Taliban for not listening to the Afghan people, according to… Read full this story
- 'Our students broke Russia into pieces and sent America packing': Inside Pakistan's state-funded 'university of jihad' which boasts of training multiple Taliban leaders
- Afghanistan: 'Mastermind' behind Kabul University attack arrested
- Afghanistan: 3 killed, 11 injured after 14 rockets fired on Kabul
- Trump rains on Ivanka's NYC parade: First daughter struts down Park Avenue as she returns to $4m pad in bid to reclaim socialite status - which will be even harder after her father threatened to withhold vaccine from New Yorkers
- 'Warped views about women': The shortcomings of single-sex schools
- Megyn Kelly says she's leaving New York City and taking her kids out of their 'woke' $56k-a-year school after letter circulated saying 'white kids are being indoctrinated in black death' and will grow up to be 'killer cops'
- Drinkers head out in force before 10pm curfew as a QUARTER of Britain is locked down - with residents banned from leaving Cardiff and Swansea unless they have a 'reasonable excuse'... while London faces no-mixing order
- Keir Starmer says Boris is 'just not up to the job' in brutal personal attack over Covid 'incompetence' - as he admits Labour DESERVED to lose last election in broadside at Corbyn
- Coronavirus latest: German schools to reopen, larger events must wait
- My bullied daughter live-blogged her own ‘terrifying’ death on sick suicide forum – as I worked unaware in next room
Taliban spokesperson admits sending daughters to school despite female education ban in Afghanistan have 419 words, post on mothership.sg at June 25, 2022. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.