close Video Fox News Flash top headlines for June 6 Fox News Flash top headlines are here. Check out what’s clicking on Foxnews.com. NEW You can now listen to Fox News articles! The final case related to the college bribery scandal is scheduled to start jury selection in Boston federal court Tuesday. Wellington-founder Amin Khoury, 54, is accused of bribing Georgetown tennis coach Gordon Ernst into helping his daughter get admitted to the Ivy League in 2015 as a tennis recruit. Khoury was indicted by a federal grand jury in September 2020 on “one count of conspiracy to commit mail fraud and honest services mail fraud and bribery concerning programs receiving federal funds and one count of bribery concerning programs receiving federal funds,” according to a press release by the Department of Justice District of Massachusetts office. The indictment states Khoury paid Ernst approximately $200,000 via a middleman to ensure his daughter’s recruitment starting in 2014. OPERATION VARSITY BLUES: LAST PARENT PLEADS GUILTY IN COLLEGE ADMISSIONS BRIBERY SCANDAL Ernst was found to have emailed the college counselor at Khoury’s daughter’s school saying he was “willing to energetically recruit” her to the team, according to court documents. Khoury’s daughter applied to… Read full this story
- Calif. parent in college bribery scheme appears in Boston court
- Olivia Jade seen for the first time since college bribery scandal
- Judge sets $250K bond for Felicity Huffman in college bribery scandal
- Lori Loughlin posts $1million bail in massive college bribery scandal
- The College Admissions Scandal Started With One Yale Dad
- Lori Loughlin Reemerges to Say She Can’t Talk About the College Bribery Scandal
- How Rick Singer went from Niles West grad to face of college bribery scandal
- Can liberals and conservatives unite around the college bribery scandal?
- Lori Loughlin’s daughters ‘not talking future plans’ amid college bribery scandal
- Silicon Valley CEO steps down amid college bribery scandal
Final case tied to college bribery scandal to start trial in Boston court have 306 words, post on www.foxnews.com at June 6, 2022. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.