close Video Fox News Flash top headlines for June 6 Fox News Flash top headlines are here. Check out what’s clicking on Foxnews.com. NEW You can now listen to Fox News articles! The final case related to the college bribery scandal is scheduled to start jury selection in Boston federal court Tuesday. Wellington-founder Amin Khoury, 54, is accused of bribing Georgetown tennis coach Gordon Ernst into helping his daughter get admitted to the Ivy League in 2015 as a tennis recruit. Khoury was indicted by a federal grand jury in September 2020 on “one count of conspiracy to commit mail fraud and honest services mail fraud and bribery concerning programs receiving federal funds and one count of bribery concerning programs receiving federal funds,” according to a press release by the Department of Justice District of Massachusetts office. The indictment states Khoury paid Ernst approximately $200,000 via a middleman to ensure his daughter’s recruitment starting in 2014. OPERATION VARSITY BLUES: LAST PARENT PLEADS GUILTY IN COLLEGE ADMISSIONS BRIBERY SCANDAL Ernst was found to have emailed the college counselor at Khoury’s daughter’s school saying he was “willing to energetically recruit” her to the team, according to court documents. Khoury’s daughter applied to… Read full this story
- Europe keeps Solheim Cup after first-ever tie against US. Home-crowd favorite Ciganda thrives again
- Barcelona charged with bribery over 'ref payments' and face Champions League ban
- Donald Trump rules out taking Georgia election subversion case to federal court
- ‘Keep your mouth shut’: Best friend says it was his co-accused who stomped and killed friend in murder, arson trial
- Final call to take down content left to intermediaries: Govt submission to Bombay HC
- New court documents show how Oscar Pistorius may have been wrongly denied parole over error
- Will a Judge’s Fraud Ruling Dismantle Trump’s New York Empire?
- Why They Love Slime in SoHo
- Trump’s Sprawling Legal Defense Effort Comes Under Strain
- "Proper investigation will be conducted...," AAP on Sukhpal Khaira's detention
Final case tied to college bribery scandal to start trial in Boston court have 322 words, post on www.foxnews.com at June 6, 2022. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.