Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/mothershipsg Sivarkarthik Bernard, 28, was sentenced to five months’ jail on May 17, 2022, for punching a man who filmed him assaulting another pedestrian, reported CNA . He pleaded guilty to one charge of voluntarily causing grievous hurt. Two other charges of voluntarily causing hurt and harassment were considered by the court. An argument on the pavement Sivarkarthik was cycling on a pavement near Block 96A Henderson Road on July 22, 2021, at around 6:45pm. A 63-year-old man was walking in front of Sivarkarthik while listening to a voice message from his phone. CNA reported that the cyclist rang his bicycle bell but could not get the man’s attention. The cyclist then decided to narrowly squeeze past the man on his bicycle. Upset, the man shouted at him and an argument ensued. Both men hurled expletives and blamed each other for being inconsiderate. The argument escalated and Sivarkarthik jabbed the man on his forehead, causing the latter to fall. He continued assaulting the man with additional blows to his head and squared two solid kicks on the man’s rucksack. Pedestrians came to help Two pedestrians saw the ruckus and one of them… Read full this story
- Screenwriing Christmas Films: It's a Wonderful Life (1946) Deconstructed
- The Man Who Loved Jail
- The Greatest Man Afloat
- Movie Review - His Girl Friday (1940)
- Taking Your Abusive Mate To Court - Why Some Women Don't
- Acting - Fact and Fiction
- How To Be A Jack Of Many Trades - And Why It Can Make You Succeed More Often!
- Tom Sizemore Attempts To Fix Damaged Reputation Through His New Reality TV Series
- Is It Worth Being A Good Person In 2019 America?
- "Waking Ned Devine" by Kirk Jones Is the Best Comedy I Have Ever Seen
Cyclist jailed 5 months for punching man who filmed him assaulting another pedestrian have 290 words, post on mothership.sg at June 25, 2022. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.