Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/mothershipsg It feels so surreal to finally be able to hear loud bass and muffled beats escaping the walls of nightclubs in Clarke Quay. Nightclubs in Singapore reopened on Apr. 19 this year, and demand for entry is at an all-time high after a two-year hiatus. For frequent partygoers like myself, these past two years felt like a lifetime. What I missed the most was the music and energy on the dance floor. The thrill when the DJ drops your favourite song, the unpredictability of how the night will go — no two nights are ever the same. I first stepped into a club when I was 18, at the now-defunct Zirca. Not going to lie, it was an intimidating first experience. I was like a kid pretending to be a grown-up amongst actual grown-ups, dressed in a white shirt and a blue oversized blazer — clearly overdressed for the crowd. Soon after, I went to Zouk (back when it was still at Jiak Kim Street) for the first time and since then, Zouk has been my go-to place whenever my friends and I want a great night out. (Yes, I am… Read full this story
- Rafael Montero solid against Yankees, but still needs to prove his worth to rebuilding Mets
- This Fort Worth neighborhood is booming. Why some fear it could become another West 7th
- Race, Culture Task Force has exposed racial inequities. Here’s how they plan to fix them.
- Trump plans regulation overhaul
- Mission District school to open its doors to homeless students, families in November
- How you can help students with special needs find a place in college
- US Sen. Ed Markey slams Trump Administration's 'Affordable Clean Energy' plan, touts effort to block rule
- How Goop’s Haters Made Gwyneth Paltrow’s Company Worth $250 Million
- Buying a laptop tax-free this weekend? Here’s what you need to know to buy smart
- Why new construction houses need to be inspected by private home inspectors
Comment: S’pore clubbers now need solid planning to even get through the doors, but it’s all worth it have 326 words, post on mothership.sg at June 25, 2022. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.