The Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) conducted the UP Teacher Eligibility Test (UPTET) today, January 23. As per the official notification, the answer key will be released on January 27 following which candidates will get time to challenge the answer key up till February 1. The final answer key will be out on February 23 on the official website at updeled.gov.in and the results on February 25. Once the board releases the UPTET 2021 answer key, candidates will be able to challenge the answer key and raise objections against the same. They can calculate the estimated score of the exam using the key. Also read| JEE Main 2022 Exam Dates, Application Form: Here's When to Expect, Exam Pattern UPTET 2021: How to raise objections Step 1. Visit the official website of UPBEB Step 2. Click on the UPTET answer key link Step 3. Go to the answer key objection link Step 4. Enter your registration number, password. Submit Step 5. Click on the link available for challenging the answer key Step 6. Select the question you want to raise an objection to Step 7. Enter remarks, upload documents Step 8. Pay the answer key challenge application fee Ste 9. Download… Read full this story
- OTET 2021 Answer Key Released: Check Direct Link Here
- JNUEE 2021 final answer key released at nta.ac.in, check steps to download
- SSC GD Constable Answer Key 2021 released at ssc.nic.in, check details here
- Michigan vs. Georgia, Orange Bowl 2021: Five keys to help you pick the College Football Playoff semifinal game
- IIM CAT Result Date, Cut-off Expectations
- Omicron Scare: Will UPTET be Postponed Again?
- Bill to raise marriage age of women seeks to override laws across faith, sent to panel
- General knowledge quiz: Best of 2021
- UPSC CSE Key – December 2, 2021: What you need to read today
- Key West New Year’s Eve Features Pirate Wench, Drag Queen Drops
UPTET 2021 Answer Key: When to Expect, How to Raise Objections have 292 words, post on www.news18.com at January 24, 2022. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.