Mass COVID-19 testing done at an apartment building complex in Hà Nội in 2021. — VNA/VNS Photo Thành Đạt HÀ NỘI — Prime Minister Phạm Minh Chính on Thursday asked the health sector to concentrate on COVID-19 prevention and control, prepare for any possibilities and speed up COVID-19 vaccination, particularly for children and booster shots. Speaking at the meeting to introduce tasks of the health sector this year, Chính said that the international and domestic situation this year was forecast to have advantages and opportunities, as well as difficulties and challenges because of the appearance of the new variant Omicron and possibly other ones which could make the pandemic more complicated and unpredictable. He asked the health sector to follow the Resolutions of the Party Central Committee, the National Assembly and Resolution 01/NQ-CP of the Government to institutionalise and concretise specific measures, policies and action plans and implement them effectively. The sector must also be based on the actual situations to direct and take COVID-19 prevention and control measures in a flexible, creative and drastic manner for the health and safety of the people, Chính said. Once responding to the pandemic, Việt Nam should increase capacity in ensuring drugs, vaccines and essential medical materials, Chính said, asking… Read full this story
- A deadly pandemic could sweep the world in hours and kill millions because NO country is fully prepared, report claims
- 'It will be nice to stuff myself with food': New Yorker, 19, prepares for his first EVER Thanksgiving meal after bowel transplant to fix condition that made him unable to eat solid food
- 8 Surprising Health Benefits Of Coconut Milk
- Too sick for a GP, but not 'sick enough for hospital', patient tells mental health royal commission
- Private companies have won £15BILLION of NHS contracts since 2015, research reveals amid political row over 'health service for sale'
- Health Alert: Drinking Zobo, Kunu in reused bottles can expose consumers to TB, hepatitis – Medical professionals
- Urgent product recall for contact lenses amid fears of eye-scratching particles
- Colleges leave at-risk students waiting MONTHS for therapy as the demand for mental health care surges at seven times the rate of student body growth
- Outbreak of a flu-like illness could circulate the world in 36 hours and kill 80million people, warns report by former World Health Organization chief
- The Latest: Gaza Health Ministry releases latest death toll
Health sector told to prepare for any possibilities amid COVID-19 pandemic have 388 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at January 21, 2022. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.