Cardi B has shared her reaction after winning some $4 million in a libel lawsuit in US against YouTuber Tasha K. In 2019, the 29-year-old rapper, had sued the YouTuber for posting “malicious rumors” and “degrading and harassing” claims in some 20 videos that referred to the famous artist, according to the lawsuit filed in Georgia´s northern district. Cardi B was awarded roughly $2.75 million — including punitive damages and medical expenses — and additionally approximately $1.3 million over the legal fees, according to court filings over Monday and Tuesday. Reacting to the victory, Cardi B tweeted, "Why am I happy but sad at the same time?" This was Cardi B's first tweet and reaction after the verdict.
- Jeff Bezos hits back at his girlfriend's brother and accuses him of attempting to extort him by filing defamation lawsuit insisting he was not the source of nude pictures leaked to National Enquirer
- Kesha To Pay $373,671 In Damages To Dr. Luke In Defamation Lawsuit
- Dan Mullen shares reaction to Mike Leach at Mississippi State
- Cardi B jokes daughter Kulture, 1, was 'making some rich friends' at Kylie Jenner's epic Stormi World birthday extravaganza
- Judge Dismisses Kesha's Abuse Claims in Dr. Luke Lawsuit
- Elon Musk's Tesla stake worth $30 billion after electrifying share price surge
- American actress Ashley Judd sues Harvey Weinstein for defamation, sexual harassment
- Kesha Ordered to Pay $373,000 to Producer Dr. Luke in Ongoing Defamation Case
- Stormy Daniels picks new fight with President Trump over defamation ruling
- Kesha Drops California Lawsuit Against Dr. Luke: She's 'Getting Back to Work' and Has 28 New Songs, Says Lawyer
Cardi B shares her reaction after winning defamation lawsuit have 251 words, post on www.thenews.com.pk at January 26, 2022. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.