The registrations for the National Eligibility Entrance Examination (NEET) 2021 AYUSH counselling process have begun on the official website of the AYUSH Admissions Central Counselling Committee (AACCC) at aaccc.gov.in. Those who want to apply for admissions to AYUSH courses such as BAMS, BYNS, BHMS, BUMS, and BSMS can do so by February 3. The choice filling facility will start from 10 am today, January 30, and continue till February 3, 11.55 pm. The seat allotment processing for round 1 counselling will be on February 4 while the result of the NEET AYUSH counselling will be released on February 5. Candidates will have to report at the allotted college between February 7 to February 14. The NEET UG AYUSH counselling will be held in two rounds to fill the All India Quota (AIQ) seats of 15 per cent. Following the two rounds, a mop-up round will be conducted separately for deemed, central universities and private colleges. The state counselling authorities will conduct the counselling for the remaining 85 per cent of seats individually. A total of 52,720 seats are available for AYUSH courses across medical colleges and universities. Also read| NEET UG Counselling 2021: Registration Window For Round 1 Opens Again, Result on Feb 1 "AACCC, M/o Ayush shall conduct counseling for admission to AIQ… Read full this story
- Five Steps for Creating A Valuable Brand - The Billion Dollar Cookie
- Of Search Engines and Free Web Hosting
- What is Hypno-psychotherapy?
- Product Trademarks
- Preparing for College
- The Secrets of Starting Business Successfully
- Fl Bd of Bar Examiners - Criminal, Substance-Alcohol Abuse & Mental Issues at an Investigative Hrg
- Five Steps to Starting a Business
- Top-Rated Trial Attorneys Reveal The Truth About Asset Protection
- Indiana Mortgages
AYUSH NEET Counselling 2021 Registrations Begin at aaccc.gov.in have 263 words, post on www.news18.com at January 30, 2022. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.