WI V SA, 1ST TEST by Cricbuzz Staff • Last updated on Share Tweet Rabada picked 5 for 34 © Getty Kagiso Rabada picked up a five-fer and Keshav Maharaj added two wickets to his kitty as South Africa made light work of West Indies on the third morning to complete an innings win in the opening Test . South Africa, who were the favourites to wrap up the contest following a fantastic start with the ball in West Indies’ second innings, lived up to the billing with the hosts facing a tall task to make the visitors bat again. West Indies had their hopes pinned on Roston Chase to bail them out and even though he stood tall with a fighting fifty, the rest of the middle order crumbled. Jermaine Blackwood was adjudged out twice in the fourth over of the day but managed to overturn the decision successfully on both occasions, only to depart three overs later. Rabada, who had already prized out the openers, was gifted a wicket with Blackwood mistiming one in tame fashion straight to short cover. Chase then punished an erring Wiaan Mulder by smashing him for successive boundaries to bring up a fifty… Read full this story
- Dyantyi and Mapimpi star for South Africa against Argentina
- 1st Test: India clean up South Africa for mammoth win
- The truth about white farmers in South Africa
- DTH van der Merwe: South Africa-born, 100% Canada committed
- Inside Line: Forget Beauden Barrett's misses, what did South Africa do well in their epic win over New Zealand?
- White farmers warn of ‘new Zimbabwe’ as calls grow for land expropriation in South Africa
- Hendricks, Klaasen lead South Africa to ODI whitewash over Zimbabwe
- South Africa stutter before beating Zimbawe
- Steyn stars on return, Tahir grabs six wickets in South Africa romp
- Rassie Erasmus: South Africa back on track after shocking All Blacks
Rabada fifer wraps up dominant three-day win for South Africa have 300 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at December 12, 2021. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.