REPORT – PBKS VS RR by Cricbuzz Staff • Published on Share Tweet Samson’s magnificent 119 went in vain © IPL It was nearly deja vu all over again for Punjab Kings against Rajasthan Royals. They were asked to bat first, scored a mammoth 221 and then came face to face with Sanju Samson’s brilliance. That night in Sharjah, his 84 was put to shade by Rahul Tewatia. Today, he completed his third IPL ton and batted on till the final ball when the next best score was 25. But the game wasn’t done and Arshdeep Singh stole the smiles from the pink dugout with an excellent final over, defending 13 to give the rechristened Kings a four-run win. The final moments first, please… Thirteen from an over for Samson, in that zone and well past his century seemed gettable. But Arshdeep and Kings XI Punjab made a great start with their ploy of bowling to an off-side dominated field with the ball angling across the batsman. Samson missed a full first ball. After a couple of singles, Samson got one in his range to time a six over long-off. Samson then decided to deny a single to Morris with… Read full this story
- IPL 2020: Rajasthan Royals trade Krishnappa Gowtham to Kings XI Punjab
- IPL 2020: Kings XI Punjab release 7 players: List of released, retained players, purse for IPL auction
- Reigns: Game of Thrones'
- Top Trending games of the week on Android smartphones
- 50 years after King’s death, his children are still grieving
- Does Godzilla: King of the Monsters Have a Post-Credits Scene?
- IPL Highlights, KXIP vs RCB: Royal Challengers Bangalore Stroll To 10-Wicket Win Over Punjab
- IPL 2017: Its pride vs survival when Rising Pune Supergiant meet Delhi Daredevils
- ‘Game Of Thrones’: Penultimate Episode’s Fatal Battle Royale Reveals It Ain’t Ever Over Until It’s Over
- IPL 2020: Kings XI Punjab Retain Chris Gayle, Seven Players Shown Exit Door
Punjab Kings survive Samson 119 in manic game have 308 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at December 12, 2021. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.