Hearing impaired young people from Hà Nội Sign Language Training Centre express their feeling in a K-pop music video. Photo courtesy of Korean Cultural Centre HÀ NỘI A series of music videos by the hearing impaired has been launched, aimed at improving the rights of the Vietnamese deaf community. The video features six young students from Hà Nội Sign Language Training Centre: Đỗ Hoàng Phú, Nguyễn Thị Nhật Lệ, Hoàng Thị Phương Thảo, Nguyễn Thị Thảo, Hoàng Thị Ánh Hồng and Trần Lệ Quyên. “It is interesting experience for me,” said Nguyễn Thị Thảo. “This is the first time I have had a chance to enjoy K-pop in this amazing way. I hope that the Vietnamese hearing-impaired community will enjoy K-pop through my performance in the music video.” “I’m happy that I seem to have gotten closer to my peers around me who are K-pop lovers,” Phú said. Thảo, Phú, Lệ and Phương Thảo performed with sign to BTS’s Permission to Dance in the first music video. It was launched by the South Korean embassy and Korean Cultural Centre to celebrate the International Day of Disabled Persons on December 3. “Korean culture including K-pop is currently receiving great attention and love from all over the world,” said Korean ambassador Park Noh-wan. “I really hope that Korean culture will have a positive influence contributing to… Read full this story
- Lil Nas X and Nas’s ‘Rodeo’ Music Video Reinvents ‘Thriller’ for Gen Z
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani celebrate their love in his PDA-filled Nobody But You music video
- The Pussycat Dolls Prove Their Reunion Was Worth The Wait With "React" Music Video
- Lady Gaga Debuts Rollicking 'John Wayne' Music Video
- Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai Actress Shivangi Joshi Makes Music Video Debut with 'Aadatein'
- The 10 Best Music Videos of 2017
- Former Page 3 girl Samantha Fox, 53, turns heads in a low-cut black gown as she films her comeback music video in Rome
- Lady Gaga Breaks Down in Emotional, Stripped-Down New 'Million Reasons' Music Video
- Meghan Trainor channels an eighties office vibe in her new music video for Nice to Meet Ya featuring Nicki Minaj
- Drake Surprises Miami High School Students by Shooting a Music Video at Their School — and Donating $25K
Music videos performed by hearing impaired have 381 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at December 8, 2021. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.