SA VS PAK, 2ND T20I – REPORT by Cricbuzz Staff • Last updated on Share Tweet Linde picked up three wickets to rattle Pakistan © AFP South Africa crushed Pakistan in the second T20I at the Wanderers on Monday (April 12) to level the four-match series. Having lost a closely-fought encounter two days ago, a determined South Africa came back strong despite having a depleted squad to pick up the six-wicket win. On a placid wicket, Pakistan unfortunately made only 140, which was chased down with ease. Linde shines Pakistan pretty much self-destructed after opting to bat. Mohammad Rizwan didn’t want to give himself any sighter and took on George Linde straightaway. Unfortunately, the in-form batsman miscued his shot to fall for a first-ball duck. Sharjeel Khan, who had replaced the injured Fakhar Zaman, smashed a six in the same over, but he too perished in the same manner in Linde’s following over. Veteran Mohammad Hafeez used his experience to good effect to resurrect the innings and was involved in a half-century stand but Pakistan needed a massive push in the second half of the innings. Did they get that push? No, they didn’t. Babar looked scratchy and couldn’t get… Read full this story
- South Africa: Minister Zokwana gives progress on allocation of Fishing Rights
- The budget bank rattling South Africa's financial sector
- A Time Beyond Dreams: South Africa After Mandela
- Trump asks Pompeo to 'study South Africa farm seizures'
- A safari to South Africa doesn't have to break the bank
- South Africa's Sisulu says ANC must return to its roots, fight graft
- Winston Ntshona, Tony-Winning South African Actor, Dies at 76
- Patricia Smith to open UMN English Writers Series; Irish Fair coming to Harriet Island
- ‘Tour’ is inadequate to explain what’s happening between the Minnesota Orchestra and South African musicians
- The Dream Of North Korea Is Alive In West Africa
Linde, Markram help South Africa level series have 305 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at December 12, 2021. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.