ENG VS NZ, 2ND TEST – DAY 3 by Cricbuzz Staff • Last updated on Share Tweet New Zealand dominated the day’s play © Getty New Zealand bossed the third day of the second Test to reduce England to 122 for 9, leading by 37 runs at stumps on Saturday (June 12). They picked as many as seven wickets in the final session alone to hurt England in the deciding Test of the two-match series. With two days to go and England’s last-wicket pair in the middle, the outcome of this Test, and thus the series, seems quite conclusive. As many as 16 wickets fell on the day on a pitch that was touted to be flat and a batsman’s paradise. It was a combination of good bowling and some poor batting in the final session after England had lost both their openers in the 25 minutes they were to bat out before Tea. It was a procession as batsmen came in and went out and England were reduced to 58 for 5. Turn and bounce from Ajaz Patel undid Joe Root, who got a feather to the ‘keeper after which, Mark Wood and Olly Stone stitched together a 44-run… Read full this story
- India vs New Zealand 2019, 3rd ODI, Live cricket score, Bay Oval: Red-hot India seal series with 7-wicket win
- Fiji men, New Zealand women win Sydney Sevens
- South Africa vs England: Tom Curran Holds Nerve As England Edge Thriller To Level T20I Series
- Serena Williams v Naomi Osaka Highlights Score, US Open Final: Naomi Osaka Beats Serena Williams To Win US Open 2018 Title
- Cristiano Ronaldo Caps Dominant Win As Juventus Move 11 Points Clear
- Ranji Trophy: Gujarat Through To Semis, Saurashtra Get Close
- Australia strong favourites, but will expectation derail them?
- Spain Undone Again by Netherlands, Suffer 2-0 Defeat in Friendly
- Guyana Amazon Warriors' perfect ten, and other remarkable T20 streaks
- Women's T20 World Cup - Gamechangers
Dominant New Zealand close in on series win have 303 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at December 21, 2021. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.