Exclusive Getty There’s more evidence that the insurrectionists who stormed the Capitol had inside help. TMZ broke the story … the FBI believes there are people who work in the Capitol who may have assisted rioters in navigating the building … in many cases without resistance. Getty Congressman Jim Clyburn had his office looted … we know an iPad was stolen. We’re told the Congressman, who has been sharply critical of Trump , is angry that the rioters found his office, which does NOT have a nameplate … the door is unmarked, yet the rioters somehow picked that door as opposed to hundreds of others. High-ranking Capitol police sources say Clyburn and other members believe someone from the inside must have helped located key offices. Shutterstock Premier As we reported, the FBI is especially suspicious of the way rioters zeroed in on Speaker Nancy Pelosi ‘s office. It’s virtually impossible to find in the maze, yet the rioters were inside her office within 11 minutes. The FBI is looking to see if some Capitol cops were involved in helping the rioters. We’re told authorities are looking at cell phone data — especially from cell phones of the hundreds of officers… Read full this story
- Clyburn: Biden needs VP pick who has 'a lot of passion'
- House Majority Whip Clyburn compares federal agents in Portland to Nazi Gestapo police
- Nineties band The Corrs spark social media frenzy online as guitarist Jim's anti-face mask remarks go viral on the day wearing them becomes law
- Portland mothers form a 'Wall of Moms' to 'protect' protesters from Trump's federal officers before being tear gassed - as Democrat mayor demands President remove agents from city that has seen 50 nights of unrest since George Floyd death
- AG William Barr Doubts Federal Building in Portland Would Be Standing if Officers Weren’t Deployed
- Portland rioters used metal spikes to target federal vehicles: CBP leader
- Travel giant Tui closes 166 High Street stores in UK and Ireland as Covid jobs bloodbath continues
- GOP Rep. Ted Yoho apologizes on House floor after profane comment about AOC
- UPDATE: Obama Eulogizes Rep. John Lewis: Livestream
- ‘After Boris Johnson’s Zoom call, all hell broke loose’: inside the world's favourite video app
Rep. Jim Clyburn Angry Rioters Found His Unmarked Office, More Evidence of Inside Job have 358 words, post on www.tmz.com at October 1, 2021. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.