Exclusive Details Getty 10:24 AM PT — Mary’s cause of death is hypertensive atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease, according to the Clark County Coroner. In other words, she died from high blood pressure brought on by artery blockages. Mary Wilson , a founding member of The Supremes, the group that not only racked up one of the most impressive string of hits in music history but also helped break the color barrier, has died. Mary’s longtime publicist, Jay Schwartz , said she passed suddenly at her home in Henderson, Nevada. We’re told she was fine just days ago. The cause of death is unknown. It’s impossible to overstate the impact and popularity of The Supremes. They hit like a nuclear bomb in the ’60s with a string of chart-topping songs, beginning with “Where Did Our Love Go,” and then “Baby Love,” “Stop! In the Name of Love,” “You Can’t Hurry Love,” “Reflections,” “I Hear a Symphony,” “Love Child,” “Someday We’ll Be Together” and on and on and on. Getty The Supremes were Motown’s most successful act in the ’60s, with 12 singles that hit #1. They still remain the #1 female recording group of all time. Mary, along with Diana Ross and… Read full this story
- Jesus and Paul
- Administering The Church Through A Perception Of African World View, Culture Of Societies, Religion
- Are You Related to These Notable Figures in Women's 'Herstory?'
- Art Paintings From Your Photo
- The American Environmental Movement - Hope For the Future
- At the End of the Road - Symptoms of Anxiety Depression and Me Drunk Left A Psychiatrist to Save Me
- The Origins of the Ouija Board
- Football Clubs' Religious Roots
- Entrepreneurial and Intrapreneurial Leadership - Billionaire Dr John Sperling
- The Tempest - Review of a Rare 19th Century Engraving by C W Sharpe
Supremes Co-Founder Mary Wilson Dead at 76 have 290 words, post on www.tmz.com at September 2, 2021. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.