The administration of Da Nang, a coronavirus hotspot in central Vietnam, has initiated plans to ease COVID-19 restrictions and resume a range of socio-economic activities from October 1. Local authorities plan to carry out some social and economic activities between October 1 and October 15 first for vaccinated people. — Photo: VNN The decision made by local authorities is largely based on the basic control of the COVID-19 pandemic in the central city, said Ho Ky Minh, vice chairman of the municipal administration, during talks with local business executives on September 24. The city had initially implemented strict social distancing rules from August 16 to September 16, helping to reduce the number of COVID-19 cases from 120 to five per day. As a result, a total of 39 out 56 wards and communes have recorded no community cases for 14 consecutive days. The central city has therefore met six out of seven criteria for pandemic control issued by the Ministry of Health. Local authorities plan to carry out some social and economic activities between October 1 and October 15 first for vaccinated people. Schooling, public transport and delivery services are allowed to resume operation. Local firms are allowed to restart… Read full this story
- Eateries close shortly after reopening over fresh COVID-19 outbreak in Da Nang
- [Post-Covid-19 New Normal] Korea aims to maximize its newfound global popularity
- Da Nang's factories adapt and overcome amid pandemic
- Da Nang again closes public beaches due to new COVID-19 outbreaks
- [Post-Covid-19 New Normal] What is sports without the fans?
- Coworking space companies respond to Covid with new solutions
- Vietnam adds 188 new local Covid cases to daily tally
- Vietnam coronavirus tally in new wave crosses 14,000
- Sayfullo Saipov, the Suspect in the New York Terror Attack, and His Past
- New Yorkers cast ballots in mayoral primary, using ranked-choice voting for 1st time
Da Nang to enforce new normal from early October have 288 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at September 24, 2021. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.