ĐÀ NẴNG — Businesses in Đà Nẵng will be offered a 50 per cent reduction in fees for COVID tests and given vaccines to boost economic recovery by the end of this year. Secretary of Đà Nẵng City's Party Committee, Nguyễn Văn Quảng made the commitment at the Đà Nẵng leadership-business dialogue with the participation of domestic and foreign direct investment (FDI) businesses on Friday. Quảng said the city will soon reopen different economic activities and ease social distancing from October, provided that COVID-19 prevention and control measures remain in place. "The city administrations will build economic recovery scenarios for businesses to ready production plans after social distancing orders are lifted," Quảng said. "We always offer the best solutions in limiting pandemic-related damage for both domestic and foreign businesses in the city," he said. "Revving up the vaccination programme and supporting businesses in testing and COVID-19 control will be prioritised from October to spark full operation at factories and industrial zones in the city.” A cruise liner docks at Tiên Sa Port in Đà Nẵng. Tourism expects to resume in the city in the fourth quarter of 2021. VNS Photo Công Thành The city's party chief also said 80 per cent of workers had received their first vaccine… Read full this story
- NFL owners will vote on wild fourth quarter rule change that competition committee seems to like
- Oil falls to $53 on economic worries, surging supply
- Sports Doan Nguyen Duc the quiet hero of Vietnam’s football Look out, 2019!
- Fourth injury in four seasons may have ended Illini WR's dreams of the NFL
- Update on Hornets’ Cody Zeller’s recovery and how soon he’ll be ready to play again
- Panic? Pray? Or parade? A look at the Carolina Panthers at midseason
- Nick Saban: QB Tua Tagovailoa is 'ahead of schedule' with recovery from ankle surgery
- Kaiser duo looking for state football title against Wilcox on Saturday
- Syed Modi International 2018: Saina Nehwal looks to win her first BWF title of the season
- Big Fish at the right place at right time for Chiefs’ critical fumble recovery
Đà Nẵng looks to economic recovery in fourth quarter have 351 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at September 26, 2021. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.