Da Nang has lifted the embargo on in-person services of textbook stores, plus car, electricity, and plumbing repair shops as the coronavirus spread in the coastal city was principally put under control. The relaxed measure was announced by Le Trung Chinh, chairman of the Da Nang People's Committee during a meeting of the municipal Steering Committee for COVID-19 Prevention and Control on Saturday. The city must continue to uphold government-issued prevention measures, dependent on the level of transmission risk, Chinh said. The 'green zones,' or areas deemed at a relatively low infection risk, will get to loosen various rules of the movement curb mandate, which has been in place since July 31 and included a ban on non-essential business and travels. City authorities have approved the reopening of textbook stores, which will help K-12 students and parents prepare for the start of the 2021-2022 school year next week. Under the new rules, car, electricity, and plumbing repair shops will also be allowed to reopen, while companies can bring more workers back in their manufacturing facilities in green zones, Chinh added. Starting September 5, Da Nang has divided its districts into three categories of green, yellow, and red zones, with the warmer colors signifying the… Read full this story
- Mexico's Meade: talented technocrat in ruling party's shadow
- Employment Court rulings define what is paid work
- Does the law allow you to kill a burglar who has broken into your home?
- A Death in Berlin: Deafening Silence After Overdose at Berghain
- China’s Answer to the World Bank Wants Green, Clean Asian Infrastructure
- After reading James Comey's autobiography, I wonder whether this might be the final blow to a presidency in crisis
- 27 places to visit that are an hour's drive from Cardiff
- Northern Ireland Secretary of State Karen Bradley leaked briefing notes [full text]
- The ancient art of the hammam
- Investigation: Bayern Munich ignored Human Rights Watch report before entering into Qatar Airways deal
Da Nang allows more services to reopen under relaxed social distancing rule have 318 words, post on tuoitrenews.vn at September 12, 2021. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.