Synopsis The decision has been taken in view to remove the constraints and facilitate the development of the stuck and slowed down real estate projects so that the allottees of such projects can get the delivery of their houses within reasonable period of time. Uttar Pradesh Real Estate Regulatory Authority ( RERA ) has given another nine-month extension to the registration of the projects whose original registration or extended registration is ending on or before December 31, 2021 in the NCR region and six months in the non-NCR region. The decision has been taken in view to remove the constraints and facilitate the development of the stuck and slowed down real estate projects so that the allottees of such projects can get the delivery of their houses within reasonable period of time. However, this extension is subject to monitoring of such projects by the authority and will be granted subject to the certain conditions only. The extension would be granted only on application of the promoter of such project accompanied with an affidavit that it could complete the project within this period of extended registration and also subject to the condition that the promoter submits a convincing financial plan, by… Read full this story
- Foreign investment flow into real-estate projects
- Foreign investors eyeing domestic real estate projects
- Foreign firms also bog down in real estate projects
- Real estate projects may open to foreigners
- Vietnam plans fund for real estate projects
- Prime Minister directive gives boost to real estate
- PM directive gives boost to real estate
- Locals pass real estate projects to foreign investors
- Banks rush to disburse money for real estate projects
- Hanoi real estate projects "burst open"
UP RERA gives another nine-month extension to real estate projects have 265 words, post on economictimes.indiatimes.com at August 3, 2021. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.