PAKISTAN TOUR OF SA AND ZIMBABWE, 2021 by Cricbuzz Staff • Published on Share Tweet Zahid was initially only a part of Pakistan’s Test squad for Zimbabwe tour © Getty Pakistan have replaced the injured Shadab Khan with wrist spinner Zahid Mahmood for the T20I series against Zimbabwe from April 21 in Harare. Zahid was one of the seven additional players who joined the national camp before the South Africa series and was then picked for just the Tests in Zimbabwe. A toe injury to Shadab while batting in the first ODI against South Africa led to the leggie’s ouster from the remainder of the South Africa and the upcoming Zimbabwe series, paving the way for Zahid’s inclusion for the Zimbabwe T20Is. Zahid made his international debut just a couple of months ago against South Africa in Lahore, picking up three wickets in the only T20I he has featured in so far. PCB also confirmed that Fakhar Zaman will remain with the squad for the T20Is in both South Africa and Zimbabwe. He was initially only part of the ODIs in the ongoing tour of South Africa. © Cricbuzz Share Tweet TAGS Shadab Khan Zahid Mahmood Fakhar Zaman Pakistan tour… Read full this story
- Mahmudullah to lead Bangladesh in T20Is, Mominul to captain Tigers in Tests after Shakib ban
- Zimbabwe faces looming food crisis, says UN
- Azhar Ali in Tests, Babar Azam to lead Pakistan in ODI and T20Is
- Azhar to lead Pakistan in Tests, Babar named captain for ODIs, T20Is
- Virender Sehwag Best Man To Replace Anil Kumble: Ajit Wadekar
- COVID-19 impact: Pay cut for Klusener as Afghanistan slashes salaries
- May Be Ravichandran Ashwin, Yasir Shah Or Nathan Lyon Don't Have Enough Variations To Survive In ODIs: Mushtaq Ahmed
- "Doesn't Even Come Close": Kevin Pietersen's Big Statement On Virat Kohli-Steve Smith Debate
- Who registered for The Hundred Draft and in which price category?
- Coronavirus newsfile - Kevin Pietersen: Crowd or no crowd, players must play
Zahid Mahmood in as Shadab replacement for Zimbabwe T20Is have 324 words, post on www.cricbuzz.com at July 7, 2021. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.