Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates: https://t.me/mothershipsg Bukit Aman Malaysian Royal Police raided a police station in Kajang, Selangor, that was the site of a “wild party”. A total of eight people were arrested in the raid, including an officer-in-charge of the police station, three other police officers and four women. The raid took place on July 20, following a tip-off from a member of public, Malay Mail reported. Party took place in a “special room” Berita Harian reported that the party took place in a “special room” on the second floor of the station. There was a disco ball fitted in the said room, the report added. The group was found to be dancing and singing when the station was raided by police at 6pm. China Press reported that the music was so loud, the group did not hear the police knocking at the door. The other police seized a bottle of liquor, five bottles of ketum drinks, lighting and audio equipment, and obscene photographs of the policemen with a woman who was detained together with them during the raid. Violating Covid-19 SOP The director for Bukit Aman Standards Compliance Integrity Department Azri Ahmad mentioned that the… Read full this story
- 3 San Francisco Police Officers Injured During Weekend Stabbing Incident In Haight-Ashbury
- Unseen footage shows Milly Dowler's killer Levi Bellfield turned his back on police officers as a detective reveals for the first time how he provoked the serial murderer with images of his victims to get him to react
- Egypt news outlet says police raid office, arrest editor
- Police Officer Injured Trying to Break up Fight at Illegal Mass Eid Gathering
- Edmonds School Board ends campus police officer contracts
- Rise in anti-social activities spurs police officers into action
- Shoreham: Fifteen youths arrested after female police officer 'punched in the head'
- South African police make arrests over notorious bank corruption scandal
- Anioma youths knock police over arrest of Obi Nwoko
- 'Come on, folks,' gov pleads after police break up big party
8 people, including 4 police officers, arrested for 'wild party' at M'sian police station have 328 words, post on mothership.sg at July 23, 2021. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.