Vinamilk keeps leading in liquid milk segment Sun World Fansipan Legend celebrates the 5th anniversary of the cable car to the top of Fansipan Ixora Ho Tram by Fusion – million-dollar amenities boost property value Timo Digital Bank platform appoints Nirukt Sapru to its Global Advisory Board Hongkong Land continues its 132-year legacy in Viet Nam The COVID-19 pandemic has dramatically changed lives and economies around the globe, requiring governments to seek new urban management technologies and solutions to address the current crisis as well as promote economic growth in the post-pandemic period. One of the initiatives taken is the implementation of smart cities.  The pandemic has shown the importance of smart cities where digital technology will help facilitate remote work and conduct financial transactions, which is crucial to keeping urban economies running. In Southeast Asia, smart cities will play an increasingly important role in generating economic growth and tackling complex urban challenges. According to a report by McKinsey Global Institute  , smart cities are expected to create 1.2 million – 1.5 million new jobs, prevent 260,000-270,000 kiltrons greenhouse gas emissions, and save somewhere between US$9-16 billion living expenses across ASEAN. From the “Thailand 4.0” plan to Singapore's… Read full this story
- Smart ways to reform the startup ecosystem
- UN climate change report on how to cut emissions
- VIETNAM NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 2
- Bruce Reidel: 26/11 could happen again, even bigger and worse
- I love my job because. . .
- Camilla keeps her cool! Duchess dresses in a floaty white tunic to beat the 29C heat in Ghana as she meets female leaders - while Charles jokes with young entrepreneurs
Smart City - The urgent solution for a better world have 260 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at May 15, 2021. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.