The Frenchman’s quadruple never looked in doubt too, with the FIM World Championship leader set to fire from his second pole of 2021 on Sunday (May 2) alongside Q1 graduate Franco Morbidelli (Petronas Yamaha SRT) and Jack Miller (Ducati Lenovo Team). Before the shoot-out for pole position took place, there were two final places in Q2 up for grabs. Bagnaia speeds past Quartararo to top Day 1 in Jerez Those went the way of Morbidelli, after the Petronas Yamaha’s man gamble to do his first run on medium rather than soft rubber paid off, and Red Bull KTM Factory Racing’s Brad Binder. That meant the returning Marc Marquez (Repsol Honda Team) was left languishing down in 14th – a career-worst qualifying performance from the six-time MotoGP world champion. Fastest in FP4 and fastest in Q2 marked yet another superb Saturday for MotoGP’s form man Quartararo. The history books tell us he will be tough to stop on Sunday having eased to victory the last two times he clinched pole position in Jerez. But one thing you can always rely on in the premier class is to expect the unexpected. Nothing is as ever as straight forward as it seems in… Read full this story
- MotoGP Yearender 2020: Nine different winners and a new champion!
- Marquez faces six-months lay-off after undergoing third operation
- Marc Marquez facing further treatment after infection in fracture
- Forrest Fenn Wants You to Find His Treasure—and His Bones.
- Pensioner, 91, becomes 'national treasure' with interview about Covid vaccine as he describes being late after he 'couldn't find anywhere to damn well park', shows off 'very unexciting' immunisation card and says 'I can hug my granddaughters now'
- Matt Hancock warns London IS on the verge of being plunged into TIER 3 as Covid cases rise and data reveals daily infections are now higher than BEFORE blanket lockdown - despite hospital admissions and deaths staying low
- Apple Watch 6 review
Quartararo grabs Spanish GP pole with Jerez record have 314 words, post on www.mykhel.com at May 1, 2021. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.