Psychonauts 2 developer Double Fine has released several HD screenshots of the upcoming sequel after fans found "leaked" versions online. The leaked screenshots were in fact "images from a back update," but Double Fine has decided to give the fans what they're after and release the same screenshots, this time upscaled to 4K. If you wanted some new high rez stuff, you coulda just asked… pic.twitter.com/VFYzFU6Ep0 May 4, 2021 See more In the screenshots, we can see the Psychonaut himself, Razputin, in what seems to be Psychonauts HQ, including what looks like an employee noodle bar and hairdressers. One of the screenshots also looks as if it’s set in an archive room and we can only imagine all of the merit badges that are stored in there. The last we saw of Raz and the gang was back in 2020 when Jack Black showed off some of the upcoming title’s gameplay . If you're wondering why Jack Black of all people would stream the highly sought-after demo, it's due to the actor/musician providing not only the voice of one of the characters but also a musical number for the game. Fans of the psychedelic 3D platformer have been itching for… Read full this story
- iPad Mini configurations and prices reportedly revealed
- "Hunger Games" sequel ready for box office bow
- Sony unveils Avengers-style expansion of Spider-Man franchise
- Ben Affleck denies being dropped as Batman
- Stunning trailer released for 'Blade Runner 2049'
- Justin Bieber grows up, gets even on "Believe"
- Art exhibition: Persona by Tuyp Tran
- Warner, Marvel wow Comic-Con with blockbuster previews
- EVENTS SCHEDULED FOR May 1-10 (daily updated)
- Cyber attacks to airports’ websites not affect aviation activities
Psychonauts 2 new screenshots reveal more about psychedelic sequel have 284 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at May 5, 2021. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.