Biden administration officials on Thursday released a new report detailing how they want to achieve the president’s goal of conserving 30 percent of the country’s lands and waters by 2030, focusing on voluntary and locally led efforts instead of a nationally mandated program. The report, released Thursday by Interior Secretary Deb Haaland Deb Haaland Biden administration moves to reverse Trump endangered species rollbacks White House requests .8 billion for parks, conservation projects The Hill’s 12:30 Report: Biden’s meeting with Queen Elizabeth II MORE , Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack Tom Vilsack USDA: Farm-to-school programs help schools serve healthier meals OVERNIGHT MONEY: House poised to pass debt-ceiling bill MORE , Commerce Secretary Gina Raimondo Gina Raimondo Sunday shows – Infrastructure dominates Commerce secretary on cyberattacks against corporations: ‘This is the reality’ Sunday shows preview: Infrastructure expected to dominate as talks continue to drag MORE and White House Council on Environmental Quality Chair Brenda Mallory Brenda Mallory White House environmental justice advisers express opposition to nuclear, carbon capture projects Three questions about Biden’s conservation goals OVERNIGHT ENERGY: Biden officials unveil plan to conserve 30 percent of US lands and water | Watchdog questions adequacy of EPA standards for carcinogenic chemical emissions | Interior proposing… Read full this story
- Labour unveils plan for big tax rises in bid to raise £1bn
- Charity says new motorway would have 'detrimental' effect on conservation work to save water voles
- Conservatives' official Twitter account deletes post announcing Chris Grayling as party chairman in reshuffle blunder
- Plan to restore historic hall and create 32 homes to be discussed
- 2.5 million Yemenis now lack access to clean water: Red Cross
- Land Rover has made a super tough mobile phone which can last for two days without charge
- Plans for 26 homes and restoration of listed hall approved
- First national water policy on the cards
- A developer is seeking to enlarge planning planning permission for part of a village caravan park from 11 to 14 flats.
- Broads are an area of world importance that need to be conserved
Biden officials unveil plan to conserve 30 percent of US lands and water have 320 words, post on thehill.com at May 6, 2021. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.