Vietnamese Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs To Anh Dung (upper, right) and State Secretary of Germany's Federal Foreign Office Miguel Berger (upper, left) chair the teleconferenced meeting on April 16 (Source: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – Vietnamese Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs To Anh Dung and State Secretary of Germany's Federal Foreign Office Miguel Berger co-chaired the sixth meeting of the two countries' strategic management group held in the form of videoconference on April 16. Deputy Minister Dung informed about Vietnam's diplomatic orientations and policy after the 13th National Party Congress and highly valued Germany's important role and stature in Europe and the world as a whole. He affirmed that Vietnam wishes to further intensify and develop the strategic partnership with Germany, which was established in 2011. Congratulating Vietnam on the success of the 13th National Party Congress , Berger lauded the country's efforts in the COVID-19 prevention and control, noting that Germany attaches importance to Vietnam's role in the implementation of its policy guidelines for the Indo-Pacific region, adopted by the German Government in September 2020. The two officials shared the view that despite impacts of the COVID-19 pandemic, the Vietnam-Germany strategic partnership has been growing strongly and effectively in… Read full this story
- Exclusive Charter Service of Palm Beach and Meyer Lucas Real Estate of Jupiter Announce Strategic Partnership
- Protective Insurance Clears Way For 'Potential Strategic Partnerships'
- Web To Door Corp. Reaches Out to a National Staffing Agency to Help Increase its Hiring Growth in San Francisco Bay Area
- Vietnam says McCain helped 'heal the wounds of war'
- Athenex and its Collaborative Partner, Hanmi Pharmaceutical, Announce Strategic Realignment of their Joint Projects
- Nano Dimension Announces Partnership with Productivity Inc., Expanding Reseller Network That Now Covers All Major U.S. Regions
- The Latest: Germany, Saudi Arabia agree to smooth relations
- Mattis trip to Vietnam aimed at countering China’s influence
- Is Jon Huntsman Jr. America's last diplomat? A conversation with Jesse Hyde (+podcast)
- Vietnam, US complete cleanup of toxic chemical from airport
Vietnam-Germany strategic partnership flourishing in various areas: diplomats have 331 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at April 17, 2021. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.