close Video Tucker: Biden admin using force of law to crush political dissent ‘Tucker Carlson Tonight’ host analyzes why federal agents raided Rudy Giuliani’s home Today, Joe Biden gave his first address to a joint session of congress . The speech amounted to a mushy casserole of clichés designed to calm your suspicions that anything weird or scary might be going on and to reassure you that everything's going to be just fine, in fact, better. In that way, it had the same narcotic intent of the Biden campaign itself. Remember that? “Don't worry. We're moderates. We'll make everything normal again.” Whatever you think of Joe Biden, that turned out to be one of the greatest lies ever told. In four months, this White House has changed America more quickly and more radically than any before it. They've moved so fast and with such stunning aggression that even people who are paid to keep track of it, like us, can barely keep up. Every change they've forced has moved the country in the same direction: away from democracy where every voter has the same power as a voter, and toward something very different, toward tyranny. Most ominous of all, they… Read full this story
- Biden a hypocrite over assistance to Ukraine
- Voters lose as partisan impeachment heats up
- From Tool to Taylor Swift, here’s the new music coming to your ears in August
- Appeals court rules Trump can build border wall
- Breitbart News: What Trump Should Say in the State of the Union Address
- Trump says he may send 'Illegal Immigrants' to Dem districts
- Republicans want census data on citizenship for redistricting
- What is E-Commerce?
- Is Kamala Harris next to go?: California Democrat on brink of exiting presidential race after firing dozens of campaign staff and dropping to three per cent in the polls
- Saving Classic Trucks – Classic Trucks Forever… Or Not?
Tucker Carlson: The Biden administration will use the force of law to crush political dissent have 318 words, post on www.foxnews.com at April 29, 2021. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.