If I had to boil down the political wisdom I've learned over four decades of observing, studying, writing, and debating, it would be this… Life in Rural America (which is where Republican Trump voters live and govern), is clean, safe and racially tolerant. Most places in America where life is dirty, polluted, dangerous, violent, and plagued with racial hate and race riots, are cities that are almost exclusively populated by and governed by Democrats. Outside of these Democrat-run cities, America is peaceful, safe, clean, and racially tolerant. What's more, if you remove these Democrat-run cities from our national statistics, you will find an America that is overwhelmingly peaceful, safe, clean, and racially tolerant. Nevertheless, Democrats and their fake-media allies still blame Republicans for all of their problems. According to them, it is Republicans who are responsible for racism, pollution, and gun violence — even though, out here where we all live, our air, water, and streets are safe and clean… We all own guns, but where we live there is no gun violence crisis… We are all supposed to be racists and responsible for all the hate crimes, but out here where we all live, there is no hate crime… Read full this story
- What Does Trump’s Win Mean for the Auto Sector?
- 2018 Honda Odyssey Elite Review – Innovative, Safe, Luxurious, and Powerful Eight-Seater; Yours for $48,000
- FMIA: Legion of Whom? Fast, Efficient Overhaul Has Seattle Set to Surprise
- The Latest: North Carolina governor visits hard-hit New Bern
- Follow the High-speed Rail Money: $8 Billion and 6 Years Later
- A very connected car: our BMW i3 Range Extender's digital tricks
- The 1 Player from Every NBA Team Under the Most Pressure
Nolte: Rural Trump Voters Already Live in the Safe, Tolerant Utopia Leftists Claim to Want have 276 words, post on www.breitbart.com at April 13, 2021. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.