Local residents in central Vietnam will get access to clean water thanks to a fresh water project (Photo courtesy Carlsberg Vietnam) Thua Thien – Hue (VNS/VNA) – Thousands of residents in the central provinces of Nghe An, Ha Tinh, Quang Binh, Quang Tri and Thua Thien – Hue will be able to get clean water from a project mitigating water shortages in the dry season that has started in the central region. Local brand Huda company said in a statement that an expansion of the long-term Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme has been scheduled from April on the basis of positive achievements in the first two years in the five provinces. Huda said it decided to fund five additional projects in the central provinces with the aim of significantly improving local water facilities, and the implementation schedule will start later in April. It also said these projects are expected to help alleviate local water shortages which often peak during summer months and the flood season, contributing to a healthier, more stable way of life. This year will mark the third consecutive year of the fresh water programme that the company has provided for local people in the five provinces. Nathaniel Moxom, Managing Director of… Read full this story
- How Toronto locals soured on Alphabet’s neighborhood of the future
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES NOVEMBER 25
- State To Kick Off Planning Process For 3 New Toll Roads Tuesday
- Across China: Reviving Shaxi town on ancient Tea Horse Road
- The Closure of the West's Largest Coal Plant Could Be a Test For the Green New Deal
- 100 DAYS IN OFFICE: Controversies, kudos, knocks greet Buhari, govs
- End of the Boardwalk empire? The rise and demise of Atlantic City
- 6 Inexpensive Things Cities Can Do To Become More Sustainable
- China's gambling on a nuclear future, but is it destined to lose?
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES DECEMBER 1
Local residents to benefit from clean water project have 302 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at April 14, 2021. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.