President Joe Biden and Vice President Kamala Harris each tweeted their support Monday for the family of Daunte Wright, the 20-year-old black driver killed after he evaded arrest on an outstanding warrant Sunday in Brooklyn Center, Minnesota. Brooklyn Center suffered a second night of rioting on Monday — ironically, as the trial of former Minneapolis police officer Derek Chauvin for the death of George Floyd continues. Both towns are in Hennepin County; Brooklyn Center is a suburb. Biden tweeted earlier: Today I'm thinking about Daunte Wright and his family — and the pain, anger, and trauma that Black America experiences every day. While we await a full investigation, we know what we need to do to move forward: rebuild trust and ensure accountability so no one is above the law. — President Biden (@POTUS) April 12, 2021 Harris followed up: Prayers are not enough. Daunte Wright should still be with us. While an investigation is underway, our nation needs justice and healing, and Daunte's family needs to know why their child is dead—they deserve answers. — Vice President Kamala Harris (@VP) April 13, 2021 Earlier Monday, Biden said there was "no justification" for looting. Over the weekend, Biden tweeted that… Read full this story
- California delivers Electoral College victory for Joe Biden, Kamala Harris
- Donald Trump says 'there was no one more insulting to Biden' than Kamala Harris during the Democratic primary, calls her 'mad' and trashes her bid for the White House after polls 'dropped like a rock'
- Biden AND Kamala Harris are awarded Time Person of the Year for 2020 over Trump and frontline COVID workers - despite ONLY the president-elect being on the shortlist
- Kamala Harris says she wants Republicans who were skeptical about COVID to get vaccine despite backlash at anti-mask and anti-lockdown lawmakers being first in line
- Joe Biden's younger brother James is investigated by Feds over his role in Pennsylvania hospital business - day after revelation that Hunter is also being probed over his tax affairs
- North Texas Democrats, Republicans React To Joe Biden’s Projected Presidential Win
- Joe Biden Declares Gun Violence a ‘National Health Crisis’ in Sandy Hook Remembrance
- Mitch McConnell Publicly Acknowledges Joe Biden As The President-Elect
- Biden and Harris to be sworn in at Capitol, but public urged to stay home
- Doctor says President-elect Joe Biden’s fractured foot is healing as expected
Joe Biden, Kamala Harris Tweet Support for Daunte Wright’s Family have 382 words, post on www.breitbart.com at April 13, 2021. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.