An Italian shelter for migrants near the French border founded by a priest has been helping illegals cross into France, with some claiming there is no future for them in their home countries. The "Fraternità Massi" shelter has been operating in the Italian town of Oulx since 2018. It is managed by the NGO Talità Kum , which was founded by parish priest Luigi Chiampo, who claims to respect the work of the French border police. Don Luigi Chiampo, the priest that help migrants at the Rifugio Fraternit Massi by Talita Onlus poses in Claviere, Susa Valley, Alps Region, north-western Italy on April 22, 2021. (Photo: MARCO BERTORELLO/AFP via Getty Images) "The French police are doing their job. They are trying to stop the migrants," Chiampo told the Agence France-Presse (AFP) news agency and added: "Sometimes agents go into the woods in search of migrants in transit to stop the flow. At other times, the police simply guard the main roads. Everyone does their job." Most Tunisian Migrants Given Citizenship in Safe Italy Use EU Free Movement to Move to France https://t.co/bzZz5vSyjh — Breitbart London (@BreitbartLondon) November 27, 2020 The news agency spoke to migrants using the shelter, with a Tunisian named… Read full this story
- For UN, tech's help is no 'magic bullet' in humanitarian crises (Q&A)
- In Sweden and Finland, tech companies help refugees find work
- Melania Trump wears jacket saying 'I really don't care' before visit with migrant kids
- Social media's echo chamber fuels migrant backlash in Sweden, Finland
- Iconic France, brought to you by Qatar
- The Trump Administration's 'Tender Age' Facilities Are Prisons for Babies and Toddlers
- 'Crowd Control,' part 6: Death you can believe in
- Can Pope Francis clean up God’s bank?
- Pope Francis takes on conservative critics with defiant jibe as Vatican infighting escalat
- 6 Weeks With the Pregnant Refugees of Piraeus, Greece
Italian Migrant Shelter Founded by Priest Helps Migrants Cross into France have 309 words, post on www.breitbart.com at April 29, 2021. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.