President Joe Biden is among the world leaders who have paid tribute to Britain's Prince Philip, husband to Queen Elizabeth II, following the news of Philip's death on Friday morning . In a statement, the Bidens extended their "deepest condolences" to the royal family and went on to acknowledge the Duke of Edinburgh's incredible life, which spanned just a few months short of a century. "Over the course of his 99-year life, he saw our world change dramatically and repeatedly," said Joe and Jill Biden. "From his service during World War II, to his 73 years alongside the Queen, and his entire life in the public eye — Prince Philip gladly dedicated himself to the people of the UK, the Commonwealth, and to his family." Former US presidents Barack Obama and Donald Trump also paid tribute to Prince Philip. In his statement, Trump hailed the prince for "his exceptional example of service, constancy, and patriotism," acknowledging his military career as part of the Royal Navy. "Over the past few years, Melania and I were honored to have the opportunity to visit the United Kingdom. We saw firsthand how the Monarchy epitomizes and carries on the virtues of the British People… Read full this story
- 'Welcome back America!' World leaders react to Biden's apparent win
- Prince Philip tried to bypass Queen and ‘run Commonwealth’ at top secret meeting
- Prince Philip tribute: Tribe who worshipped Duke as a God to hold 'sacred' ceremony
- WATCH: Funeral of Queen's Consort Prince Philip, Duke of Edinburgh
- Piers Morgan says 'woke culture' is leading to 'utter insanity' amid Prince Philip apology
- Harry, But No Meghan Markle at Pared-back Funeral for Prince Philip
- Scottish MSP sparks fury with Prince Philip attack 'You’re an utter embarrassment!'
- Princess Anne to 'take Prince Philip's place as Royal Family's rock' when Charles is king
- Two steps behind, but always by her side: Inside Prince Philip and the Queen’s enduring love
- Australian PM leads Commonwealth tributes to Prince Philip after death- 'We send our love'
Here’s How World Leaders Are Reacting To The Death Of Prince Philip have 340 words, post on www.buzzfeednews.com at April 9, 2021. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.