Video Player Close Wang Qun, Chinese envoy to the United Nations and other international organizations in Vienna, receives interview after a meeting of the Joint Commission of the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA) in Vienna, Austria, April 6, 2021. (Photo by Georges Schneider/Xinhua) China believes that the Joint Commission should continue to focus on the “more substantive work” of sanction-lifting through the two major processes — the nuclear implementation and sanctions-lifting working groups’ work, and the “proximity talks” with the United States. VIENNA, April 17 (Xinhua) — A Chinese envoy on Saturday urged all parties to the 2015 Iran nuclear deal, or the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), to immediately start negotiating the specific formula of sanction-lifting. Wang Qun, Chinese envoy to the United Nations and other international organizations in Vienna, made the appeal here after attending a new round of meeting of the JCPOA Joint Commission. “China has drawn much encouragement that the Joint Commission has, over the two days, come back to its normal track with productive and constructive work,” he said. “China maintains that all U.S. sanctions should be lifted immediately,” be it sanctions against Iran, or its long-arm jurisdiction measures on third-party entities and… Read full this story
- Iran nuclear deal survives Republican hurdle in US Senate
- As B-52 bombers arrive in region, defiant Iran says U.S. "will not dare" attack
- Why do Democrats want to save Iran's theocracy?
- Iran's 'Khashoggi': Where's the outrage over the death of Masoud Molavi Vardanjani?
- The Chinese Communist Party's power and influence in Australia
- UN envoy expects Yemen cease-fire agreement very soon
- The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by Facebook - Trump, Congress close to deal on new coronavirus bill
- Coronavirus: German easing of lockdown to start with schools on May 4
- Coronavirus latest: Germany plans to start testing vaccine
- Coronavirus as it happened: Germany plans to start testing vaccine
Chinese envoy urges parties to Iran nuke deal to immediately start negotiating sanction-lifting formula have 302 words, post on www.xinhuanet.com at April 18, 2021. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.