The Commission on Higher Education (CHEd) and Mapua University revealed on Tuesday that they are starting to equip the country's 45 Higher Education Institutions (HEIs) with data science and analytics skills for the post-Covid-19 pandemic world, following the launching of the Data Analytics and Digital Transformation Training for Higher Education, an executive program delivered by Carnegie Mellon University-Australia (CMUA), a global leader in data analytics. The program is a 10-day virtual training that combines a comprehensive business intelligence, data analytics and technology management curriculum with a hands-on focus. The 60 participants, who come from 45 HEIs all around the Philippines, are taught by CMUA's expert pool of faculty who are also industry experts, with many active industry collaborations that put them at the forefront of data science developments. The participating HEIs are Agusan Del Sur State College of Agriculture and Technology, Aklan State University, Angeles University Foundation, Apayao State College, Ateneo De Davao University, Benguet State University, Biliran Province State University, Cebu Technological University-Main Campus, Davao Del Sur State College, De La Salle Medical and Health Institute, De La Salle Medical and Health Sciences Institute, Divine Word College of Bangued, Don Mariano Marcos Memorial State University, Don Mariano Marcos Memorial… Read full this story
- Is there a trade-off between life and privacy amid a pandemic?
- Nation's stockpile proves to be no match for a pandemic
- Hiring during the virus: These are the top 10 in-demand skills in India now
- Coronavirus: Donald Trump claims he had pandemic plan after whistleblower blasts him
- Gilead may have a breakout coronavirus drug in remdesivir, but how do you market a pandemic treatment?
- Coronavirus pandemic | How bad is unemployment? ‘Literally off the charts’
- FUTURE SHOCK: 25 Education trends post COVID-19
- California’s method of reporting coronavirus cases at its skilled nursing facilities paints confusing picture
- The pandemic is changing how human beings think about status
- Trump’s ‘pandemic plan’ was slammed in ‘Crimson Contagion’ wargames report over ‘insufficient preparation and funding’
CHEd, Mapua equip HEIs with data science skills in post-pandemic scenario have 320 words, post on www.manilatimes.net at April 15, 2021. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.