The number of such companies has increased by 21 compared with the same period last year. The southern province is making efforts to develop hi-tech agriculture so that it can grow high quality products with high yields. The typical technologies used in hi-tech agriculture in the province are membrane houses, net houses, and economical irrigation systems using fertiliser, hydroponic technology, and monitoring technology that help adjusts the temperature and humidity remotely. Some 131 farms equipped with modern technology raise pigs and poultry, accounting for 27.5 percent of poultry and over 60 percent of pigs raised in the province. Digitisation in farming has brought the agricultural sector in the southern province to a new stage of development by helping farmers improve cultivation methods and optimising the use of soil, seeds and weather and market information. Provincial authorities said the use of digital farming has enabled farmers to improve quality and their incomes. The Ba Ria-Vung Tau People's Committee’s plan to develop high-tech agriculture by 2020 towards 2025 involves setting up seven areas to develop digital farming. The seven areas are located in Dat Do, Xuyen Moc and Chau Duc districts and Phu My town, with a combined area of 5,000ha. Under… Read full this story
- Ba Ria-Vung Tau to develop logistics sector
- Ba Ria-Vung Tau to host Sea Festival this week
- Vietnam's agriculture applies science-technology for sustainable development
- VN agriculture capitalising from private investment
- VN agriculture sector needs to build value chains
- Technology crucial to high-value agriculture development in GMS
- Can agriculture bear fruit for investors?
- Tiny changes, big difference for nano-tech farms
- Farmer-led Wisconsin group works to improve water quality
- 9 in 10 Millennials Want This 1 Quality in The Company They Work For
Ba Ria-Vung Tau applies hi-tech agriculture to improve quality, yield have 271 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at April 19, 2021. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.