The State government has designated 15 private hospitals as COVID hospitals in Kakinada and Rajamahendravaram cities in East Godavari district to tackle the spread of the dreaded disease. By Sunday, as many as 27 hospitals including three government hospitals have been designated as COVID-19 hospitals, providing critical care treatment for those battling for life with the COVID in the district. The COVID-19 services are available in the designated hospitals from Sunday and coordinators have been appointed to each private hospital, ensuring better medical services, apart from monitoring the COVID care mechanism. In an official release, East Godavari Collector D.Muralidhar has said that the hospital coordinators deployed at the designated private hospitals would register Covid cases, maintain data on the discharge of the patients and run help desks to guide the patients round the clock. The help desks would be run under the aegis of the District Coordinator of Hospitals Services. In Rajamahendravaram city, Gandhi Hospitals, Annapurna Hospital, Sri Ravi Hospital and R.S.Neuro Multi Specialty hospitals have been designated as COVID hospitals.
- Private firms poised to make another £1bn from building NHS hospitals
- A Design for Living
- The Terrible Private Highway Racket Is Coming For My House
- Helping kids cope with the fear of medical treatment
- Alfie Evans’ parents lose ‘last-ditch appeal’ to keep giving their son treatment
- Staff from Senator Joan B. Lovely's Office Tour Expanded Hospital
- State Representative Donald Wong Tours Expanded Hospital
- How to get through chemotherapy: Decca Aitkenhead on cancer treatment
- Personal trainer, 32, who spent £26,000 on three failed IVF attempts finally welcomes a baby after her late father left her £15,000 for one last shot at motherhood
- From Gene Editing to A.I., How Will Technology Transform Humanity?
15 private hospitals designated for COVID treatment in Kakinada, Rajamahendravaram have 272 words, post on www.thehindu.com at April 25, 2021. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.