Closed bars on Bùi Viện Street, HCM City. — VNA/VNS Photo HCM CITY — HCM City will keep discos, bars and karaoke parlours closed to ensure safety amid the COVID-19 pandemic, while other non-essential service business types will resume from Tuesday. Under a dispatch issued by the Chairman of the city People's Committee, Nguyễn Thành Phong, on Monday, gyms, wedding venues, indoor sports centres, pubs and beer clubs will be allowed to reopen. The city leader asked heads of departments, sectors and agencies to localities to continue strictly implementing directions of the Prime Minister, the National Steering Committee on COVID-19 Prevention and Control as well as the health ministry and the city in pandemic prevention and control measures, including the "5K message". The city leader asked the Department of Information and Communications to strengthen communications on measures to prevent the spreading of COVID-19, especially the "5K message" – khẩu trang (face masks), khử khuẩn (disinfection), khoảng cách (distance), không tụ tập (no gathering) and khai báo y tế (health declaration). Previously on March 1, tourism sites, markets, malls, museums, libraries, restaurants, and several other types of venues were allowed to open again, but with measures like keeping a two-metre distance between customers… Read full this story
- Doing the After-the-Slopes Bar Hop in Park City, Utah
- Planning Your Engagement, Wedding or Anniversary Party!
- A guide for being single in Mimasaka, Okayama Prefecture
- Guide to San Pedro Sula, Honduras
- Alaska Cruising - Now It's a Family Thing
- Kuala Lumpur Nightlife is Fun
- Bangkok - Overwhelming Nightlife
- Things To Do In Evening- Night Life In Mumbai
- Gastronomically Delightful Madrid
- Top Eight Things To Do In Mallorca
HCM City keeps discos, bars, karaoke parlors shut have 279 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at March 9, 2021. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.