Vaccine: Half of all adults in the UK now given first dosage Sign up for FREE now and never miss the top politics stories again SUBSCRIBE Invalid email We use your sign-up to provide content in ways you’ve consented to and to improve our understanding of you. This may include adverts from us and 3rd parties based on our understanding. You can unsubscribe at any time. More info Political tensions have risen in Northern Ireland, with the pro-British unionist community unhappy about new barriers to trade with the rest of the United Kingdom that have arisen since Brexit fully took effect on January 1. “We’re in a difficult place but we are equal partners and we will have to sit down, hopefully, as you suggest, reduce the temperature and find solutions because business knows no borders, the business people in Northern Ireland want a solution,” Ms McGuinness said in an interview on the BBC. Meanwhile, two-thirds of Britons believe the UK’s coronavirus pandemic response is better than that of the EU, with four in ten thinking it was actually boosted by Brexit, a new poll has suggested. Related articles BREXIT LIVE: NI fishermen being ‘mugged in broad daylight’ Andrew Neil… Read full this story
- Remoaner WAR! 'Stop Brexit Man' attacks Leftie-in-chief Owen Jones in Tommy Robinson row
- Brexit LIVE: Outrage as Ursula von der Leyen SILENT after Britain sends EU energy lifeline
- EU is plotting to lure UK back to bloc by weakening London - expert's Brexit deal warning
- 'Remainer predictions COMPLETELY debunked' as Britain's non-EU trade tops £240bn
- Brexit outrage as New Zealand farmers will have to go through LESS red tape to sell lamb
- Move to override Brexit deal gets initial backing from MPs
- Biden's Brexit meddling as US tried to convince UK to back down to EU’s demands
- Brexit triumph as Britain will replace single market with 'colossal' trade partnership
- Brexit trade war would see EU target Tory Party seats: 'Maximum damage!'
- Czech minister hints at EU Brexit concession after crucial summit – 'may be discussion'
Furious EU chief lashes out at UK in new trade deal row ‘UK chose to leave!’ have 333 words, post on www.express.co.uk at March 22, 2021. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.