Cyber attacks by RedEcho , the actor group with China links, on India's power infrastructure have been more widespread than previously known and the intrusive infrastructure remains active even after military de-escalation in Ladakh's Pangong area. According to Christopher Ahlberg, CEO of Recorded Future, the Massachusetts-based enterprise security outfit that detected the intrusions, 10 Indian power sector assets and the Mumbai and Tamil Nadu's VO Chidmabaranar ports came under attack. The power assets that came under attack were Delhi state load despatch centre, DTL Tikri Kalan substation in Delhi; Mumbai Port Trust, western regional load despatch centre In Maharashtra, NTPC’s Kudgi power plant and southern regional load despatch centre in Karnataka, VO Chidambarnar port in Tamil Nadu, Telengana load despatch centre, eastern regional load despatch centre in West Bengal load despatch centre and northeastern regional load despatch centre in Assam. “Recorded Future observed through its network intelligence significant, high-volume, network traffic from Indian power sector assets to servers used by China-linked group RedEcho… The adversary infrastructure is still active and activity continues (even after Pangong pull-back announcement),” Ahlberg said in a presentation on the group's findings on Thursday. Charity Wright of Insikt, Recorded Future's threat research group, said the location… Read full this story
- Former Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa acquitted by Karnataka High Court in the Disproportionate Assets case
- Law Minister And Attorney General Disagree On Composite Floor Test As A Solution In Tamil Nadu
- The Tamil Nadu Political Crisis: Options Before The Governor And Precedents
- Who is an Interested Witness? IS Raju alias Balachandran and others vs. State of Tamil Nadu (AIR 2013 SC 983) Correctly decided ?
- Madras HC Dismisses DMK Plea For Disqualification Of O. Panneerselvam, 10 AIADMK MLAs [Read Order]
- Inherent powers of the High Court – Sec. 482 Cr.P.C.
- World View: China May Seize Kenya’s Mombasa Port as Debt Repayments Triple
- Heroic Dog Dies Trying To Save Owner From Electrocution
- Farmer Dies Saving Electrocuted Cow, Dog Dies Trying to Save Farmer
- Supreme Court Monthly Digest- April
10 power assets, Mumbai, Tamil Nadu ports came under RedEcho cyberattack have 331 words, post on ciso.economictimes.indiatimes.com at March 6, 2021. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.