VinSmart smartphones go on sale in the US Techcombank leads in CASA rate Vinsmart to start exclusive sale of air purifiers and smart home solutions on Vsmart online Corporate social responsibility imperative for firms to survive pandemic: FCV chief Let no one succumb to hunger: Prudential instals rice 'ATMs' in many provinces I met Mai Thu on a cold windy day at the beginning of Tân Sửu Spring (Lunar New Year) in the poor district of Tánh Linh in Bình Thuận Province. It is a time when the porch is lit up by golden sunshine and the confetti in front sways in the wind, showing off its colours on the dry ground that looks like baked tiles. With her eyes filled with joy, the charming young woman recalls her journey filled with difficulties she had to make to achieve her current success. Here is her story: "I still remember it. I used to be a very poor student with only VNĐ1 million (US$43.35) my mother finally borrowed from a pagoda after asking around at many places when I entered university. I had only flip-flops to wear as a student, and they were so worn that they broke off at school,… Read full this story
- 2020 Mercedes-Benz EQC: A 230-mile range test along the California coast
- Here's Me On My Mercedes-Benz Picnic
- New Orleans Bowl: Five story lines to watch as MTSU football takes on App State
- Watson girl brings home gold from National Special Olympics
- Resetting red and blue in the Rust Belt
- Olympic speed skater Maame Biney wants to win gold. She's already won hearts
- Solo, a canceled story: 19 TV spin-offs for breakout characters that no one wanted
- Disney Won. Now What?
- The Spectacular Story Of
- Headscarves, hoops and victories. Milwaukee's Salam School girls basketball team shatters stereotypes
Won a deep blue Mercedes-Benz , a teardrop story of poor village girl have 298 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at February 23, 2021. This is cached page on Bach Thien. If you want remove this page, please contact us.